Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving out parts of geography course?

Options
  • 30-03-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

just wondering if this was possible? i have the whole geography course finished except for the mezzogiorno and i was wondering would i get away with just leaving it out? i looked back over the past papers and it never asked specifically for a peripheral european region just a european region in general.
    thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

aoifeX wrote: »
    just wondering if this was possible? i have the whole geography course finished except for the mezzogiorno and i was wondering would i get away with just leaving it out? i looked back over the past papers and it never asked specifically for a peripheral european region just a european region in general.
    thanks in advance :)

I was in the same position as you last year with regards this exact question!:) I remember asking my own teacher about this and he never even noticed it himself even though he had been correcting leaving certificate geography for the last 30 years! He said there is nothing stipulating in the syllabus that they cant be specific in which type of european region they want you to answer on so I would for the sake of it have a brief idea of the mezzogiorno. It depedns on the question aswell, you might be better off answering about the mezzogiorno over say the Paris Basin if you were talk about tourism say for example because you can bring so much about the climate and culture into that answer. Hope that helps!

Advertisement