Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Forum Beers - Letterkenny.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Might drop in for a bit,should be staggering about the town that night anyway :p
    Will you be living up to your name?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

smashey wrote: »
    Will you be living up to your name?

Is this going to turn into a offer depending on my answer?!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Certainly not from me. :eek:

smashey wrote: »
    Certainly not from me. :eek:

Haha! Thought you had somebody lined up!

I'am getting sensible at the ripe old age of 19,better be settling down like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Been following this thread since the 30th.... Very tempting. Would be nice to have a night on the other side of the bar for a change. Will know my hours for Friday later. Is anyone of the guys bringing their OH's. ? What's the female to male ratio? Herself ( the driver) will want to know this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

irish1967 wrote: »
    Been following this thread since the 30th.... Very tempting. Would be nice to have a night on the other side of the bar for a change. Will know my hours for Friday later. Is anyone of the guys bringing their OH's. ? What's the female to male ratio? Herself ( the driver) will want to know this.

Well my Gf will probably join us at some stage during the evening and if toni tuddle pops in i guess you could kinda call her a girl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Wimmins are always welcome :D
    My Mrs. won't be joining me, she doesn't like my company at home, never mind in public!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

danniemcq wrote: »
    Well my Gf will probably join us at some stage during the evening and if toni tuddle pops in i guess you could kinda call her a girl

Ohhhhhh it's like that now Boy! I'll remember this. *Plots revenge*

I'm sure it would be no problem bringing OHs but normally don't couples end up sitting together and not really mixing well cause they all loved up and cuddly! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irish1967 wrote: »
    What's the female to male ratio? Herself ( the driver) will want to know this.
    Are you henpecked ;)

Henpecked.jpg

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ohhhhhh it's like that now Boy! I'll remember this. *Plots revenge*

Can't be much worse than getting the kick in the balls you gave me last time :( even random people comforted me that night! and NO I DID NOT DESERVE IT!!!

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote: »
    Can't be much worse than getting the kick in the balls you gave me last time :( even random people comforted me that night! and NO I DID NOT DESERVE IT!!!

I did not kick...I kneed!! Big difference :pac:

You had me in tears after the gigantic SLAP which literally NUMBED my ass and crippled me on the way to the pub.....

We will not discuss this here!! Besides you always jump back in time. You should have jumped back!!
    :pac:

What sort of food have you lined up for us mrmac? :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

why i a tin of green giants sweetcorn not good enough for ye?:p

why i a tin of green giants sweetcorn not good enough for ye?:p
    For starters, yes ;)

No food - just drink!
    It's not a nicey nicey Dublin Beers, with finger food and flat screen TVs in the toilets!
    Rock music and late drinking - that'll do for me. :)

BTW - it's very feckin' loud downstairs when a band is playing, so I'd hope to get a seat upstairs somewhere, as it's not as deafening!

For anyone who has not been in McGinleys Pub before, when you go up the front steps, there's two doors leading inside. Take the left door, and the stairs will be just inside.

mrmac wrote: »
    BTW - it's very feckin' loud downstairs when a band is playing, so I'd hope to get a seat upstairs somewhere, as it's not as deafening!
    That will suit me. At least I'll be able to hear you say "are you having another one muffler" :D

muffler wrote: »
    That will suit me. At least I'll be able to hear you say "are you having another one muffler" :D

You will also be able to hear people say "Let's have another Jameson for ToniTuddle who sadly couldn't make it here tonight"

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    You will also be able to hear people say "Let's have another Jameson for ToniTuddle who sadly couldn't make it here tonight"

Yeah of course we will...and everyround we'll get a pint for you and leave it in front of an empty chair that has a candle burning to show your spirit if not your body is with us.*

*caution this post contains sarcasm. Do not take seriously. If you have been affected by anything mentioned in this post please see your local doctor

May get a chance to drop in for a pint or two. Working tomorrow so no sess. Bellies are excellent band. Heard them many times.

Working first thing in the morning so I cant go :mad:

Sickend so I am,woulda been my first beers,have one for me please :(

• Advertisement

On me way.. Hold me a seat and some sweetcorn.

19.51 - just heading out the door now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

guys, Im going to be a bit late... will be more like 10 by the time I get in... sorry if some of you have left by then

I don't see any sweetcorn...

Never mind. It's the wee bar at minute, upstairs isn't open yet!

Thanks lads. Great few drinks. Excellent to meet ye all. Just in Drumkeen now on the way home :)

Wish I could have gone :( Much craic about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Wave to Ronan in the tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

I didn't make it this time :( .... perhaps next time i'll manage it.

• Advertisement

Strippers and all here, pj and declan :)

Advertisement