Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MW2 Maps are here but don't work (yet!)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

So is anybody else still having connection issues?? I tried a few times tonight to join some matches. First it hardly pairs me up with any lobbies. Then a a few occasions it was extremely laggy and kicked me off Live. Really annoying.

Any suggestions on the cause? Or is it just me?

No i had the same issues tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Well I'm glad it's not just me then. But how widespread is it?? Anybody read anything on how or when they're gona fix it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

Working perfect for me guys, played last night and the night before and I really thought that night'd be bad as everybody was downloading the maps (I remember that happening with COD5).

Well I'm glad it's not just me then. But how widespread is it??
    ?

Seems pretty widespread see this from the call of duty forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055871228

What time are you guys playing? I'm usually on late at night.

• Advertisement

gtg60 wrote: »
    What time are you guys playing? I'm usually on late at night.

Was on at 7.30 tried to connected. Ended up playing private matches.

Was on again at 9.30 couldn't connect at all got plssed after 10 mins and left for battlefield.

I also had another friend not a board memeber who was on from 10 and he couldn't connect either.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Seems to be improving at the moment. AFAIK as well as the map release there was an update to the match making system put in place which for some people has actually made it worse. It is also heavily weighted towards the new maps so if you have not purchased the stimulus packages a lot of the games in progress are not accessible to you.

Seems to be improving at the moment. AFAIK as well as the map release there was an update to the match making system put in place which for some people has actually made it worse. It is also heavily weighted towards the new maps so if you have not purchased the stimulus packages a lot of the games in progress are not accessible to you.

Ahh, that might explain it, I've only been playing the new maps.

I see the new maps are integrated into the general playlists now, had a few games last night, this is probably coinciding with the double XP weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭manufan16

its taking much longer for me since update and I am experiencing alot more lag than ususal

• Advertisement

manufan16 wrote: »
    its taking much longer for me since update and I am experiencing alot more lag than ususal

Have you got the new maps?

No difference for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I was playing last night for an hour, and it seemed to be working fine. Not as many matches to join as I usually would have coming up..... but once I'm in a room it's fine. I think there's less matches to join because of the new matchmaking update.

Didn't notice any lag last night. But for the first 2 days after the update and map pack, it was unplayable coz of lag or not being able to enter a match.

Advertisement