Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Review Request] M203 Attatchment

Options
  • 30-03-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying one of these and the accompanying 40mm nades but I cant see to find a decent review on anything relating to the subject.

So,

1. Pros / Cons or M203 (Range etc)
    2. Best type of 40mm to use?
    3. Is it worth purchasing?
    Cheers :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 oglon343

Their really just for the fun and to look good. Not really practical. Didnt stop me buying one al the same:p I think they look great:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

What d'ya mean you can't find anything. Here's just from the last week alone:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055838944

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055879977

Long story into short story - they look the part and make a big bang.
    There's disagreement as to whether or not they're any use - a few lads like them for clearing rooms (overkill IMHO), some of the gucci among us like them for keeping inexperienced players off their backs (i.e. M79 looks big and scary) and some people (me) just love the way they look on an aeg. THere's loads in both those links pro and con and also discussing effectiveness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Pros: They're fun, a tad intimidating and often good for completing a specific look.
    Cons: They're weighty, cumbersome and fairly ineffective in anything but room clearing/emergency cover.

Best grenades depend on your price bracket.
    On a budget, 48rnd POM grenades from ehobby are a bargain and work well with green gas under decent temperatures (15C+). Madbull Stingers are a bit pricier and of lower capacity but perform better. Use .12g for greater range or .2g for greater impact.
    If money isn't a problem, Madbull's CO2 grenades are excellent. Great range and hitting power, also available in 8mm for solid impact up close.

No. In most cases you'll never use it, and I say that while owning about eight launchers across different styles. I love them but they're rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Cheers for that guys :)

Advertisement