Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2 Exam Timetable

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sat 8th - 2 exams
    Wed 12th - 1 exam
    Thu 13th - 2 exams

I like how I have over 2 weeks from when college ends until exams start. Easy subjects too despite it being 3rd year. Law really is a doss!

Ha, you'd be in my housemates class then.

Friday 7th: 9-11
    Saturday 8th: 12-2
    Friday 14th: 3-5
    Saturday 15th: 3-5

#then au revoir to undergraduate college forever:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My last exam finally got added to the timetable.
    I now have 1 exam the first week, then 5 the second week, with my last one on Saturday the 15th. Great

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

My last exam has been added.. I've gone from finishing on the 8th to the 15th... Damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Tuesday at 9, Wednesday at 9, Thursday at 9, Saturday at 12 and then Monday at 3... wtf is up with computer science exams being so early? I don't know if the 45 even gets there that early and cycling from Shankill won't be fun, lol.

And my repeat for algorithmic problem solving isn't listed and the lecturer apparently hasn't replied to any emails the secretary has sent. [/worried]

But at least it's spread out a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Jesus, it's already April. Curse my lazy-bastard-ing ways.

One on each of Tues 4th, Sat 8th, Tues 11th, Wed 12th, Sat 15th. Forgot one of my modules was 100% continuous assessment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

Tuesday at 9, Wednesday at 9, Thursday at 9, Saturday at 12 and then Monday at 3... wtf is up with computer science exams being so early? I don't know if the 45 even gets there that early and cycling from Shankill won't be fun, lol.

And my repeat for algorithmic problem solving isn't listed and the lecturer apparently hasn't replied to any emails the secretary has sent. [/worried]

But at least it's spread out a lot.

i heard that the repeat for algorithmic problem solving doesnt exist cause
    nobody has ever failed it :p

Hey, I did brilliantly on the exam itself. I just thought the CA was 20% total... instead of 20% for each of the 3 pieces of work, which I didn't bother doing. <_<

Misreading that one line of text cost me €230. :c

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

Hey, I did brilliantly on the exam itself. I just thought the CA was 20% total... instead of 20% for each of the 3 pieces of work, which I didn't bother doing. <_<

Misreading that one line of text cost me €230. :c

Even if you did misread you ahold have done the assignments that take about 5 mins each to do and you get about a week for each. Plus you could have still passed getting the 40% from the final which I as easy as the assignments. Expensive stupidity lesson but probably good to get while still
    on first year.

Yeah, yeah, hindsight and all that jazz. Enough thread hijacking with my short-comings. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

With the closing of registration on SIS, has anyone elses personalised exam timetable gone missing?

The link is probably looking right at me, I'd appreciate if anyone can link/direct me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Thursday 3pm - 5pm

Monday 12pm - 1pm

Wednesday 3pm - 4pm

Thursday 6pm - 8pm

Saturday 6pm-8pm

Can't be much better with regards to spreading out and times, bit of a sickener having to come to dub next week just for one exam though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Tuesday 4th 9am - blackrock
    Wednesday 5th 12pm - simmonscourt
    Thursday 6th 12pm - simmonscourt
    Friday 7th 12pm - simmonscourt

Then a week off before the last exam at 6pm on a saturday 15th.

I think I must be in the very first and last exam slots!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Tuesday 4th 9am - blackrock
    Wednesday 5th 12pm - simmonscourt
    Thursday 6th 12pm - simmonscourt
    Friday 7th 12pm - simmonscourt

Then a week off before the last exam at 6pm on a saturday 15th.

I think I must be in the very first and last exam slots!

Ha! That's nice. Every exam in UCD I've done has had me in until the last exam slot. No change this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

Wednesday 9-11
    Friday 3-5
    Monday 3-5
    Tuesday 6-8
    Wednesday 12-2
    Thursday 9-11

You think they'd have a bit more consideration for final years and not put 4 in a row...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Wednesday 3 - 5
    Thursday 3 - 5
    Monday 2:30 - 4
    Tuesday 3 - 4
    Wednesday 6 -8
    Saturday 6 - 8

Not too bad, no early starts and no days with two exams. Exam at 6pm on the last day is a pain though, parking gonna cost a fair bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

One down and my fecking hand is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Aye same here, ah feck it just another 5 to go I guess.

Advertisement