Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door Handles : Prices

Options
  • 30-03-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Obviously this is going to vary greatly.

Can anyone recommend any sites or businesses for this?

I am looking for Chrome Handles, locks and hinges.

If they are too far past my budget I'll be able to work with black.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Was actually just checking prices this afternoon in carrolls dublin door store in bluebell as we are looking at that at the moment. You'd be looking at 40e for the cheapest chrome door handle in there. That is vat inclusive. I reckon though that door handles are something you should buy the best quality. I'd rather have good quality stainless steel than poor quality chrome. Hinges i wouldn't know how much they'd be.
    That is just a set of door handles. Didn't see your note on locks but don't know anyway. A lot of those shops would have end of line ranges and you could be lucky on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tweeky

Look on the web and you will get them cheaper and or better value per Euro, but you will also get what you pay for. By a sample pair and see for yourself. I have found that a €50 handle in Dublin is £20 on the web. Shop around.

Advertisement