Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates classes in Limerick city centre?

Options
  • 30-03-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I want to improve my core body strength (im a swimmer, and Im starting to suffer from swimming related injuries). Is there anywhere doing pay as you go pilates classes in Limerick at lunch time during the week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Is_mise_mimi

It might be too far out but have you tried the UL arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

It might be too far out but have you tried the UL arena?
    thanks for the suggestion, but yes, its too far out. I work in an office close to the Clarion Hotel/Steamboat Quay area, so it would need to be close to here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

banjobongo wrote: »
    thanks for the suggestion, but yes, its too far out. I work in an office close to the Clarion Hotel/Steamboat Quay area, so it would need to be close to here.

Hi, theres Abbey Physio near you, they left a message on my phone bout 2 weeks ago re pilates (that I enquired about MONTHS ago...),
    I cant do at the mo, cant get there :( but call in/phone up and see if it hasn't started yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks buttercupbee, thats really useful! - I just called them and they do regular courses. Next course that would suit me starts in May, 6 sessions, 100 euros (sounds a bit pricey to me....), on Thursday lunchtimes, here in Steamboat Quay. I left my number with them and I may do it. Qualified physio and certified pilates person will do this apparently.

Advertisement