Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agent for selling apartment?

• 30-03-2010 5:01pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a small 2 bed apartment in Wexford town that I want to sell. Can anyone tell me some reputable estate agents that would be good to sell it for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Delores Power is meant to be excellent. One of the few estate agents I have heard nothing bad about. When I was buying a house, I went through here and she was good, friendly and efficient every step of the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Agree with Dinkie. They were great when asked to sell my mother's house. Recommended.

They're on South Main Street across the road from McDonald's pub.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Great Thanks. I actually emailed her already yesterday as one of the other apartments in my block is for sale with her so I emailed her saying I might want to sell.

Let's see if she gets back to me now :)

Advertisement