Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Project

Options
  • 30-03-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi! Im trying to do my Geography project, but i'm kinda goosed! The teacher helped us a very small bit and I hardly remeber a thing from it, all I remeber is I was dying with the flu the day we done it!haha..but seriously anyone who can lend a hand would be appreciated!

Were doing the first topic BTW.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

How are we meant to know? We weren't there. :p You should probably ask your teacher for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Is there a bit about it in your text book? I have Todays World Book and there's a small chapter on it. Make a list of all of the tasks you did and write about them, what you did, what others did, what you thought could have been done better etc Is your teacher not helping you write it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Where did you do it?

Pile of shoite trolling.
    Going by his posts here and the leaving cert thread, I really think he is taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Correct, Zephyr, go to the top of the class!

Multiple posts deleted, nothing further to see here, please move along! :)

• Advertisement

Correct, Zephyr, go to the top of the class!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! Like, 4 realz? Yay!!!!1

goldstar.jpg

Finally an excuse to wear my top-of-the-class badge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭one1

My Geography project is exactly 1000 words long but it section 1 I have 60 words and section 2 i'm a few words over Does it matter as long as the whole project has a limit of 1000 words?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Do you have to fill all the diagram pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Do you have to fill all the diagram pages?

Nope, I did because I had so many diagrams to do but you don't get any extra marks.

Advertisement