Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cheapest place to get a wireless headset

• 30-03-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭

as the title suggests where is the cheapest place to get a wireless headset.
    can be either online or B&M

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

+1 on this. Mentioned turtle beaches 179.99 head phones to the mammy, might be getting it as a bday present but wouldn mind getting it for cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

+1 on this. Mentioned turtle beaches 179.99 head phones to the mammy, might be getting it as a bday present but wouldn mind getting it for cheaper

Have both the x41 and X4's and they are excellent. You'll love them.

I'm also selling a perfect set of wired Tritton AX360's too. Also an excellent headset, if wires don't bother you. Yours for only €80! Check 'em out on adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

just to let ye know i'm talking about the official wireless headset

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I can sell you one of them too, if you want ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭manufan16

i got official one in hmv for i think 50euro, it was 10euro cheaper than gamestop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

videogamesplus.ca have the Turtle Beach X31's for €77 and €10 shipping. Don't know how that compares. Their stuff arrives really quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Here you go OP http://www.toys.ie/XBOX-360-WIRELESS-HEADSET-!D09593-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=18702dd1-3bdd-4965-b064-3dded6058bdfD09593_M.jpg

Hope that's the one you were asking for, €30 in smyths :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Don't get one OP. I bought one for €50 in GameStop and it stopped working less than 3 months after buying. It just wouldn't turn on or charge one day and there's nothing you can do about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

25 euro new in harvey normans!!!!! special offer also op i have one of these and it works great!

Advertisement