Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palm Treo 500v

Options
  • 30-03-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I use two phones at the moment; a Blackberry Bold 9700 and a Nokia N95 4GB. I recently got hold of a Palm Treo 500v for free. It has a broken screen but that's easily repairable.

I'm thinking I might use the Treo instead of the N95. Can anyone recommend if they think the Treo is better than the N95? I don't like the Symbian OS and now that I'm so used to typing on the Blackberry's QWERTY pad the N95 numpad is a pain! That's what draws me to the Treo. I just don't want to have to spend about 30/40 quid on a screen from eBay only to find that the phone is crap!

Even if the N95 is better does anyone know of any cool hacks/mods for the Treo that would make it worthwhile to fix it?

Cheers.

Advertisement