Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering swapping to Vodafone from Perlico for Download Limit, what do i need?

• 30-03-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

I know I need my UAN, but what else, do I have to cancel my Perlico subscription and then contact Vodafone? What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

As far as I remember you just need your UAN and they do the rest. I wouldn't recommend Vodafone mind cuz since they took on all the BT Broadband users to their service it's gone to the dogs with constant disconnects and slow speeds. I'm switching to someone else on review of the current offers at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Lol just noticed this a few threads down on the same page :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055867945

There's a good example of what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Ry wrote: »
    As far as I remember you just need your UAN and they do the rest. I wouldn't recommend Vodafone mind cuz since they took on all the BT Broadband users to their service it's gone to the dogs with constant disconnects and slow speeds. I'm switching to someone else on review of the current offers at the moment.

Hope this helps!
    We were considering swapping to them since they own Perlico and they have a higher download limit, which is what we need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

what speed can your line take?

I've been told 1Mb by Perlico, yet a Vodafone in-store rep said this would not matter and I'd still be able to ge Vodafone Broadband,

Hmm, how can I check what providers are offering services in my area?

• Advertisement

I'm now thinking I may just upgrade to one of Perlico's newer bundles instead of switching providers, would be hassle free.

Advertisement