Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marine Institute Bursaries

• 30-03-2010 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Did anyone here apply for a bursary this summer? Anyone hear back from them yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hey dude,

I did one last year and I remember that there were issues with funding. Basically, we were told for weeks that we mightn't get the position, and it was very late that they got back to us offering us the position (to say that they had secured funding). I think the contact's name is Anne (?) at the institute. It would be no harm to contact her about what is going on.

If you get the role, take it. It was a tremendous experience for me, but I'm now in the UK.

Kevin

PS - I was the 'shellfish microbiology' bursar!

Advertisement