Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST/membership details for next season

Options
  • 30-03-2010 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/one-hotspur-season-ticket-and-membership-renewals-201011-300310.html

ST201011_prices.jpg

Biggest bit of news is we are getting stadium access cards (for all One Hotspur members including ST holders):
    Stadium Access Membership Cards: The Season Ticket book is now replaced with a Membership card with stadium access functionality - your card will simply be scanned at the turnstile making access in to the Lane quicker and easier. One Hotspur Bronze, Lilywhite and Junior Members will also receive a Stadium access membership card that will be activated each time a ticket is purchased for one of our home matches.

I was expecting a bigger increase for the ST, so am pretty happy to only see a £30 increase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

So does this mean that if you buy a ticket for someone else, they will need your access card on the day of the game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    So does this mean that if you buy a ticket for someone else, they will need your access card on the day of the game ?

Yes mate.

Yes mate.

Ah Interesting, I suppose it was only a matter of time before this kicked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

one of the great things about this forum will be gone so.
    this only applys to next year yes?
    as mullo has me down on his for the last home game:D
    il be buying a membership so.
    sorry i already asked this... there roughly around 50 quid arent they?
    more expenses which i dont have:o ah the life of a jobless student

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Emoran wrote: »
    one of the great things about this forum will be gone so.
    this only applys to next year yes?
    as mullo has me down on his for the last home game:D
    il be buying a membership so.
    sorry i already asked this... there roughly around 50 quid arent they?
    more expenses which i dont have:o ah the life of a jobless student

There's no reason why people can't keep using other members details tbh, at the moment you are supposed to have a members card with each ticket (if bought on a membership) you just need to arrange for hand over of the physical card.

Membership will be around the £40 mark IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

There's no reason why people can't keep using other members details tbh, at the moment you are supposed to have a members card with each ticket (if bought on a membership) you just need to arrange for hand over of the physical card.

Membership will be around the £40 mark IIRC.

expected this and defo can still do it but it will make it a bit more akward. For e.g. I have got tickets for people in Cork and just posted down when they arrived. I dont think I would want to be posting mem card back and forward.

Other issue is that I have used mates in Londons mems for lads here when they were not using them, I wouldnt see them to get cards before match so rules out using theirs really. Anyway we'll mange. thats not a bad increase on the ST prices either.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    expected this and defo can still do it but it will make it a bit more akward. For e.g. I have got tickets for people in Cork and just posted down when they arrived. I dont think I would want to be posting mem card back and forward.

Other issue is that I have used mates in Londons mems for lads here when they were not using them, I wouldnt see them to get cards before match so rules out using theirs really. Anyway we'll mange. thats not a bad increase on the ST prices either.

Agreed it's not ideal Mark. I did the same recently for fellas in different parts of the country and it was very handy.

Although there is plenty of Dubs on the board, so we can meet up whenever we need to exchange cards etc...and if any of the lads from the country need them, we'll do our best to accomodate no doubt.

Advertisement