Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 mega bitch thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

engineer
    positron wrote: »
    ...I think I shot down their chopper thrice and UAVs twice!

Just wanted to say I love that word...

That is all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

medic
    medics are beginning to do my head in there should be an option if u want to be revived or not i got taken out by a sniper and one little bolox kept hidein beside me reviving me an the second i was revived the sniper would get me again over an over about at least about 7 times he it was ri away it wasnt the very second i went down i was revived so the sniper hap time to aim properly again an he knew exactly what he was doin reviving me like that i ended up quitting over him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

recon
    the auto spotter does not even work

i play recon unless i am playing engineer, and i find myself constantly hammering select, sometime it works, sometimes it dosent

often i have to zoom out, zoom back in and press select for it to spot an enemy, its quite annoying

medic
    BArra wrote: »
    the auto spotter does not even work

i play recon unless i am playing engineer, and i find myself constantly hammering select, sometime it works, sometimes it dosent

often i have to zoom out, zoom back in and press select for it to spot an enemy, its quite annoying

how do you zoom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

anto kerr wrote: »
    medics are beginning to do my head in there should be an option if u want to be revived or not i got taken out by a sniper and one little bolox kept hidein beside me reviving me an the second i was revived the sniper would get me again over an over about at least about 7 times he it was ri away it wasnt the very second i went down i was revived so the sniper hap time to aim properly again an he knew exactly what he was doin reviving me like that i ended up quitting over him

lol, well if someone else on the team took out the sniper, the medic would be doing his job.

The real problem is the snipers aren't aiming at enemy snipers and are going for easy kills.

Sometimes happen in TF2 but spy with dead ringer solves the problem or a decent scout.

If pub games are like that, I'd play private games mostly with clan members etc...

I got the game but waiting to get my new gaming PC before I play online as framerate struggles a little on my laptop.

• Advertisement

recon
    huh?

enemy snipers are the easiest kills??? as they are stationary

you just need to know where to look, theirs the usual spots on most maps where your bound to have a guy to ping

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

engineer
    BArra wrote: »
    you just need to know where to look, theirs the usual spots on most maps where your bound to have a guy to ping

Too right... If you know a good place to snipe from then there's surely going to be someone else thats aware of the spot. I was playing a game yesterday on the Isla Innocentes map and our team was getting sniped constantly by one guy. I take a pot shot at a spot where I usually hide, without seeing him there, and I get him with a marksman head shot.

If there are any good spots to hide that no one else knows about, then I haven't come across any.

recon
    there are a few alrite ;)

but since you see the camera angle of your killer, albeit inverted... its still gonna be figured out as time goes on

It's not as easy as coming up on them, if they hit ya from the hip it's a one it kill, and if your spotted approaching a handgun is just as good as any other gun in a CQC battle

And that's even if you make it there, by concentrating sights on a point where they may be you end up getting killed by other people

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

how do you zoom

L1

• Advertisement

engineer
    Just wanna say I hate the M60... the amount of times I've died because I've been gunned down by an M60 are ridiculous.

and obviously as soon as I unlock it, it will be my weapon of choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Yeah the M60 is ridiculous. A guy killed me with it from sniper hill on port valdez yesterday. I was right at the back of the construction site where the first two mcoms are. I wasn't standing still either and it only took 2 or 3 shots even at that distance.

recon
    The M60 wrecks my head :mad:

medic
    EGriff wrote: »
    Yeah the M60 is ridiculous. A guy killed me with it from sniper hill on port valdez yesterday. I was right at the back of the construction site where the first two mcoms are. I wasn't standing still either and it only took 2 or 3 shots even at that distance.

haha that was probably me im always at that but i agree its ridiculous the distance u can shoot wit the thing so many bullets ya stand no chance against it

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Yeah medics are beginning to put me off the multiplayer now, looks like the majority of people are playing as Medics and Recon, I prefer the Assault or Engineer classes, and regularly get destroyed as a result.

You'd spot a medic in the distance, and before you can point your gun at him he hits you once and your down, it's frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

I went in as Medic yesterday (just starting off in that class) and got slaughtered mercilessly and lost all four rounds yesterday! Have to keep at it for a while I think.

medic
    my main issue was snipers they wer every where now its medics wit M60's they just hammer ya that amount of bullets its madness

engineer
    my main issue was snipers they wer every where now its medics wit M60's they just hammer ya that amount of bullets its madness

I apologise for nothing :D

I was always getting peppered with bullets from that gun and now I use it

Trouble I have is that everyone is a medic or sniper so you tend to run out of bullets as no one can resupply... I once remember a game where not one person on the 12 man squad was an assault so everyone ran out of bullets fairly sharpish...

I seemed to be the only one smart enough to pick up other guys gear as all I could hear was pistol fire from my team.

If you hadn't noticed by now I tend to get stuck playing with idiots when I'm not playing with you boards guys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭potsy86

medic
    sorta getting board of this game lately playin wit too many idiots ait no mics that play it like team death match

Advertisement