Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Cork city?

Options
  • 30-03-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Whats the most convenient Overnight Parking in Cork city?

ill be staying in jurys inn, Andersons quay and need overnight parking very close to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Dunno if they do it but Penrose Wharf might have overnight parking, failing that ask the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

the train station car park is 5 mins walk from there and costs €7 for 24 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

spot on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Just checking here on google maps. when i look for Train stations cork it brings up about 4 dots.

is the car park back over the other side of the bridge? or is it on the same side as Jurys

whats the name of the street the Car Park is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

There are a number of car parks in the train station, there is two at the back. However I would be leaving my car in Penrose Wharf complex. I worked in that complex for 9 years & used both the railway & Penrose wharf complex car parks. The complex is closer & safer. A couple of the guys in work had their cars broken into in the railway car park. I know (or I used to know!0 they have an overnight rate with Jurys Inn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Yeah i'd go for the complex as tc said. The carpark in the train station is really dodgy..all you have to do is go and look at all the bikes there that have been vandalised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Lapps Quay car park is right behind Jurys Inn.

Advertisement