Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft rifle

Options
  • 30-03-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I am selling a dboys M16 spr with a 1000 round battleaxe mag a grenadelauncher and webtex woodland grenadier assault vest also this item will be sold with a leapers rifle scope for 370 euro plz post for enquires

Luke

P.S I will sell vest seperate for 70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Hey i dont suppose you are willing to sell the launcher seperately? pm me if interested with a price

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Yo man,
    Any pics and more details?!
    ie. FPS, where you bought it, does it come with batteries, is it the version with the tubular hand guard or the full RIS and so on?!
    Also would you sell the rifle without the launcher?!
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sketchy

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Yo man,
    Any pics and more details?!
    ie. FPS, where you bought it, does it come with batteries, is it the version with the tubular hand guard or the full RIS and so on?!
    Also would you sell the rifle without the launcher?!
    Cheers.
    i will sell the rifle it is a dboys m16 spr with 8.4 v battery large style leapers rifle scope and battleaxe 1000 round hi cap auto winding mag yes i will sell without m203 for 250 around see what we can workout ;)

sketchy wrote: »
    i will sell the rifle it is a dboys m16 spr with 8.4 v battery large style leapers rifle scope and battleaxe 1000 round hi cap auto winding mag yes i will sell without m203 for 250 around see what we can workout ;)
    oh and btwi well throw in webtex vest for 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

pics?

MagicIRL wrote: »
    pics?
    dnt have camera yet i ll try to get one soon

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

sketchy wrote: »

Sorry man €250 is way to steep for a Dboys SPR you can buy one new for €190 with battery, charger, high cap mag, bipod and fore grip. For a second hand one I'd offer €150 without the C mag not a trigger happy fan.
    Throw up some pics and I might offer more.
    Cheers.

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Sorry man €250 is way to steep for a Dboys SPR you can buy one new for €190 with battery, charger, high cap mag, bipod and fore grip. For a second hand one I'd offer €150 without the C mag not a trigger happy fan.
    Throw up some pics and I might offer more.
    Cheers.

I will sell it for 225 because it has a leapers illuminated rifle scope that cost 110 and its not a cmag its two syandard m4 clips that are onterlinked and sound activated it holds 1000 rounds but i will get a few picks and throw in the bipod for 240 how dose that sound and ill give you the webtex vest for free but feel free to offer more haha only 240

Yes but it has a leapers illuminated rifle scope with mounts that cost me 110 but i will sell for 220 with scope feel free to offer more

Advertisement