Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whens da levin

Options
  • 30-03-2010 8:37pm

cos i booked a holday for the start of june n i cant get the refund back if da levin is on den

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The 9th of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

cos i booked a holday for the start of june n i cant get the refund back if da levin is on den
    You almosy certainly won't if thats the case. Sorry

but me burd is goin wit her family and i sed id go wit her cos a me child being ther too, leik its our 1st family holday wit dem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Is this a joke?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

i hope so :/

• Advertisement

you jokin witt me im dead serious bud, y wud i joke i need help cos im going away wit me burds famley is der neway i can do it l8r den the rest of the people

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I taught it was at first but I realised that not all people want to go to university and they couldn't care how well they want to do in the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

you jokin witt me im dead serious bud, y wud i joke i need help cos im going away wit me burds famley is der neway i can do it l8r den the rest of the people

lol at u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

If you are serious, no you cannot do it later than everyone else.
    If it's a joke, bad attempt at trolling/trying to be funny sweetie.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

You seriously didn't know the leaving cert was on at the start of June?

2 months away and you didn't know? First piece of advice would be to get the exam timetable. Second piece is brush up on your English because if you don't you might as well just go on the holiday and forget about the leaving cert.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The would have to give you a different test to everybody else. Won't happen.

Would you consider repeating to go on the holiday? (serious question)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, right.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Terrible deterioration in the standard of your English over the last few posts, Paddy ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement