Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how/where to apply for a morgage

Options
  • 30-03-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

hi ,
    im just looking for info on how/where to apply for a morgage , im currently employed full time and have been for over three years , im looking at applying for a morgage but dont really know how , i have just under 10k saved and am currently saving 1400 euro a month , i also have my car for sale( just got company car) which i hope to get in and round 4k for , im currently in the process of having land transfered into my name so i will also have a site , i think i am in a fairly strong position but i havent got a clue what to do ?? i have started getting my credit rating together and life insurance and all that .... please can any one advise cause all this financial jargon is doing my head in

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Go into a bank with details ( payslips, statements, id etc) and apply for approval in principle. EBS and BOI are probably your best chances of getting money.

Advertisement