Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote Here For Album of The Week

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

nedtheshed wrote: »
    +1

As a side bar,Once Upon The Cross is Deicides best album,nominate it and I will vote for it next week but for now Therapy? gets my nod.

Dont be daft, the first two Deicide albums are two of the best death metal albums ever, not to mention best selling albums ever of death metal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Dont be daft, the first two Deicide albums are two of the best death metal albums ever, not to mention best selling albums ever of death metal

That doesnt make them the best,OUTC is technically better,production wise much crisper than its predecessors and I feel has better songs.Anyway,apologies for going OT Malice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

nedtheshed wrote: »
    That doesnt make them the best,OUTC is technically better,production wise much crisper than its predecessors and I feel has better songs.Anyway,apologies for going OT Malice.

we will agree to disagree, I think most fans of Deicide would agree that Legion is their best work though. The later albums including OUTC are a bit cheesey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

deicide - legion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Why are people so hung up about getting that Deicide album to the top every week? I have loads of great albums I think are the best ever but I'm not pushing it on anyone else. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i was a big deicide fan growing up and i wouldnt consider legion their best album, id vote for OUTC or SOTL

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Okay, I'm only going to post this once: Please stay on-topic on this thread from now on.

Only post if you're voting for an album. If you want to discuss that Deicide album there's nothing stopping any of you from creating a thread about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭silent sage

Colors1.jpg

+1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

+1 for troublegum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxd940PZ1MJM9Mcy5EsxqC4X9PLOOZxmpqUEN6TI2fAbB7JVs&t=1&usg=__dUKqHXQzFCnxO8i-oT2icMkfIcI=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

would vote for Primordial but dont think it will get the votes

+1 to BTBAM - Colors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Malice_ wrote: »
    No doubt it'll get buried in sea of Deicide votes but no matter, I'm voting for Therapy's album Troublegum this week.
    Troublegum.jpg

+1

Saw them live 3 times around the time they released this album, great live band

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

+1 Therapy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I sense another stitch up this week lads.. Shocking tbh:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I sense another stitch up this week lads.. Shocking tbh:pac:

Sierra%2BMadre%2BBadges%2BGuy.jpg

"Steech up? We don't do no steenking steech up. Feelthy gringo"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

+1 to BTBAM - Colours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Well it's monday so I'm going to kick off the vote with this, can't believe it wasn't up there:

iron-maiden-the-number-of-the-beast-super-duper-music.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Righto, after discussing this with a few people, I have decided that Album of The Week will be stopping effective immediately (well, once I've the votes counted for this week). What should have been a light-hearted way of discussing good quality albums has descended into irritating bickering across multiple threads. Rather than throwing out infractions I'm just going to shut this down for now. Apologies to those of you who didn't add to the bickering and are able to follow moderator instructions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement