Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercuts

Options
  • 30-03-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

I live in Lucan and since Christmas we've had like 4 powercuts. Does anyone know why it keeps happening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Haven't had any since the end of last year,where in Lucan are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,705 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

our lights have been flickering all evening I'm in finnstown but the electricity hasn't gone off yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

our lights have been flickering all evening I'm in finnstown but the electricity hasn't gone off yet

My lights have been flickering all evening too,i'm on the opposite side of Lucan to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,884 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Same here, in Clondalkin village :eek:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

My lights were flicking yeasterday evening too. Anybody know whats up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,884 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There were a lot of power lines blown down last night, especially in the north, which is on the same grid as us...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Advertisement