Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new dsi with acekard 2i

• 30-03-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

got my acekard 2i today but have still to get my dsi or dsxl, will probably go for a dsi. i was looking at a few other forums and i was just wondering if someone could clear something up for me. i might have got this wrong but from what i was reading if i get a new dsi and it has firmware 1.4 already on it, im going to need to get a hold of another dsi with either firmware 1.4i or lower to be able to flash the acekard 2i with 1.4i. i might have totally misread the information.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 overide13

You could also purchase an AK2i which has already been flashed to work on the latest DSi 1.4 firmware i have a couple for sale if you wish- just send me a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

got it sorted out, used a friends ds lite. thanks for the offer anyway

Advertisement