Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Parking?

• 30-03-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have to go to Waterford city tomorrow for the day and am wondering how much is it for a days parking in City Square??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Deeda77

I know its 1.80ph but not sure of day rate. Aldi in The Glen do a full days parking for 4 if thats any gud 2 u?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

The car park at Railway Square do a full days parking for 2euro i think...
    Millers Marsh carpark is 3.60 for the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

metoyouxxx wrote: »
    I have to go to Waterford city tomorrow for the day and am wondering how much is it for a days parking in City Square??

think its 5.50 but not really sure, theres cheaper ones around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭metoyouxxx

went to city square in d end cost me 18.50 :eek::eek::eek: for the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

metoyouxxx wrote: »
    went to city square in d end cost me 18.50 :eek::eek::eek: for the day

no way it should have cost ya that much,thats shocking,i know people who park up down there at least 3 times a week with work etc,no way they pay that amount of money to park there feck that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Its really expensive in city square, its like 1.90 for under 1 hour and 1-2 hours is 4.00, rises by 2bob every hour i think! go somewhere else:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That is nuts. No wonder city centre is on it's knees etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bottleneck

Lads the cheapest parking in waterford is in the car park in Railway Square under storm cinema i park there every day and it only cost me 2.50 a day monday to friday and 1.50 on Saturday.I think it's brilliant and i wouldn't park anywhere else i mean if that's not a bargin then i don't know what a bargin is ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,685 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Bottleneck, should you be driving? Can you read a numberplate at 25 meters?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bottleneck

Looksee / were you drunk when you typed that message or is it that you just can't read

• Advertisement
Advertisement