Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Day hit by car

• 30-03-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭

ye, i was hit off my bike today then taken to a&e would of gotten back up but the person who hit me made me go it was sore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Golfanatic wrote: »
    the person who hit me made me go it was sore.

Did he put you in an arm-lock?

Bad luck on the collision. Hope you're not too badly damaged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

no it was a headlock. im fine its just really sore, i was more worried abiut my bike afraid to say, fortunately she was fine just had to true the wheels, they were fairly out of whack. perfect now :D
    thanks anway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Sorry to hear that. Good call insisting on hospital, though - you never know what may be lurking under what seems like an easy knock, especially with adrenaline potentially masking things at the time.

Must be something in the air these past few days, I had to employ the 'open-palmed bonnet-slap' technique to alert a jeep to the fact that I was being pushed along inches from his front-left wheel as he veered across me on Monday night. Never found myself on the inside-left of a vehicle like that before; terrifying couple of seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

Glad to hear you're ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭m-a-i-

Golfanatic wrote: »
    ye, i was hit off my bike today then taken to a&e would of gotten back up but the person who hit me made me go it was sore.

Glad to hear your ok and fair play to that person for making you go to hospital. Anyone that I have dealt with regarding car collsions ( including a bus once ) have been all to eager to **** off and leave me there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Glad you're OK.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement