Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar CS200 CAD HRM/Computer

• 31-03-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭

Selling my Polar CS200 with Cadence sensor. Also spare mount (for a second bike) Includes unused heart rate strap. Perfect condition, clear plastic film still on the screen. Have upgraded to a Garmin so this is surplus to requirements. Make me an offer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LastGasp

spyderski wrote: »
    Selling my Polar CS200 with Cadence sensor. Also spare mount (for a second bike) Includes unused heart rate strap. Perfect condition, clear plastic film still on the screen. Have upgraded to a Garmin so this is surplus to requirements. Make me an offer!
    Hi Spyderski, I'll offer 40.00. Cheers, LastGasp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Nope, sorry, its only 6 months old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭fago

any deal at €55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭cgc5483

spyderski wrote: »

How about €65?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

Will you sell the second bike mount on it own? Do you have a second cadence and speed sensor too?

Can collect whenever suits you if you're in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

70e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Advertisement