Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad sessions in Maynooth?

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Lo all,

Was wondering does anyone know what pubs are good for regular trad sessions in Maynooth, Co. Kildare? Or any over the next couple of weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

they all have their own sessions to be honest. With id say the roost being the worst one. O Neills and the clockhouse ones are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

neil_hosey wrote: »
    they all have their own sessions to be honest. With id say the roost being the worst one. O Neills and the clockhouse ones are better.
    Cool. Do you know what days & times?

I honestly couldnt give tell you for sure :) Sundays there is one on in the clock house i nearly certain.

ONeills then is during the week. Having a few friends over that will know tonight will ask and let you know.

ok some news for you :)

Clock house trad session is on tuesday wednesday and thursday every week.

they have good players and a decent mix of tunes. variety of instruments.

The roost is wednesdayor so my friend thinks. box and uilleann pipes.

Advertisement