Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro-Pain 3rd may

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

after seeing there on http://www.metalireland.com

these guys are playing fibber magees
    tickets are 15 quid
    anyone not familiar with them should get acquainted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

endasmail wrote: »
    after seeing there on http://www.metalireland.com

these guys are playing fibber magees
    tickets are 15 quid
    anyone not familiar with them should get acquainted

heard about this a while ago ,cant wait .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Damn, would love to get to this. Wont be around though ... and it on my birthday and all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

haha cool, love pro-pain, seen them last year in the canadian equivalent of fibbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Micil

iN 1994 I mitched off school to see a Pro-pain show.I went to Dublin, booked a hostel and when I got to the Ormond Quay Hotel I found out the concert had been cancelled.

Eventually got to see them 2 years ago in Gothenburg - class.

I am trying to get an interview for METAL MODULE - should be okay. Keep an eye on this post for more details.

Mike

METAL MODULE

Hi All,

I'll do an interview with Pro-pain before the show on Monday. Any questions for the lads - let me know.
    Mike
    METAL MODULE

• Advertisement

I know this gig comes after a savage night in the Button Factory but these lads have an incredible ferocity. They have played over 3,000 gigs in their career and played to over 250,000 people at a European festival.
    My advice: listen to some of their stuff from www.pro-pain.com or on YouTube, then go to Fibbers on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Memories of listening to Jon Kenny donkeys year ago

Just a reminder that I'll be interviewing Gary from Pro-pain tonight - interview will be played on METAL MODULE on www.dcufm.com on Wednesday (4pm). If anyone has any questions that they like me to ask him, post here.

Best

Mike

METAL MODULE

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

what a savage gig ,one i always wanted to see .anyone remember the guy who was like rubber he was so p*ssed ,and lucky his mates carried him away the roadie and two tales of woe lad i were gonna kill him ,

Gary Meskil interview today at 4pm on www.dcufm.com

Mike

METAL MODULE

• Advertisement
Advertisement