Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for paintballing/go-karting?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Thread ressurection time!

I'm mad for a bit of Karting out in Kiltorcan.
    Resurrection#2
    Was mad for a karting yesterday, called Kiltorcan but they were fully booked until early evening :( Almost lost my faith but started googling... seems there is a new indoor place opened in Wexford :D

Can't compare it to Kiltorcan - totally different experience, indoor so no problem with weather, track is short and loaded with curves, slippery surface allows for some drifting... call in "technical" track. Started with like 22sec for a lap and managed to cut it down to 19sec, still not good enough to be listed, I suck! Pity the place is almost 1h away form here.
    http://www.ronekarting.ie/

Anyone knows what happened to that place on ORR close to Greenstar (as they're called now)?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

+1 for karting, savage craic !

That indoor place looks ****e tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Would definitely do karting, was at it over the weekend, it some craic, Kiltorcan is the place to go, such a great track to drive on.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

There is a new place in Carlow near the Talbot, they even spill some oil on the corners so you slide around them. Have heard its very good.

To be honest if ye are looking for something different forget the paintballing and try out some airsofting. Got back from a 36 hour event in dublin over the weekend, was deadly.

Advertisement