Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talented Dublin Songwriter looking for band!

Options
  • 31-03-2010 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey guys im a 22 year old songwriter from Dublin! I'm looking to get a band together so that i can perform the songs that i write. I have recorded songs myself and put them up on myspace so yous can have a listen to see if your interested. I would be looking for a drummer, bassist, lead guitarist and a keyboard player. I have BIG AMBITIONS to make it in the music industry so it would be worth your while checking out my songs and getting back to me. Heres my email address and myspace link....

http://www.myspace.com/paddyhunt

My email address is paddyhunt@ireland.com

Thanks guys,
    much love,
    Paddy Hunt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ahmaharto

hey bud your voice is really good not exactly my style of music but i do have a very good band that do covers and were looking to do originals as well and i like your voice we have the same drive as you all we wanna do is play music we have lots of pro gear and a good attitude!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 paddyhunt

Hey Alan! Thanks for liking the voice! What kind of music are you guys into? Where yous all based?

we are a lot more melodic a bit rockier id love to give you a demo of our tunes but they were deleted off my comp!!:mad:im a very exp guitar player and our drummer is brill bassists are come and go i know a few good ones but none dedicated enough!!i will be driving hopefully in two months time i am getting a van for all our gear so i wouldn mind even going t you for a jam then we are in wexford just on the carlow boarder about an hour from dub!you have a very good voice would you also be into covers for money or just originals cause we have worked hard on our music but its hard to get payed gigs in pubs for originals people wont listen they only hear what they wanna hear!!:Di have suggested doing demos then selling them at gigs get a fan base!!??reply with what you think about how you feel about all this haha i cant seem t stop writing!!:)laters bud

Hey alan..... to be honest i wudnt be in to doing covers and all that kind of stuff coz i wudnt have time to learn other peoples songs, i'd be more into just focusing on original material.... what kind of bands are you in to? Do you write music yourself or are you more a lead guitar kind of guy? the problem with me is that i kind of like to write all the music myself and would be looking to call the band 'Paddy Hunt' if ya know what i mean, so in a way i'm looking for session players i guess, you wud have some input into creating the music but i'd largely like to give yous demos and learn the parts....... still interested?

hey bud haha its funny you say that i am the exact same myself i actually write all the music to my own songs im very protective about them maybe it could be good between us!!or terribly bad hahaha but ya im still interested for a jam!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

where are you based bro? i would be up for playin guitar for ya

Criticdublin im based in dundrum, what about urself?.... what kind of music are you in to?

Also what age is everybody here who's shown interest???

Advertisement