Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest board/blade wheels

Options
  • 31-03-2010 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

This might seem like a strange question, but I've got a little DIY project and I need 16 skateboard/rollerblade wheels. Quality and looks are not an issue, I'm just looking for the cheapest wheels I can find.
    Anybody know where I could find some or would it be cheaper to buy a toy skateboard and take the wheels off that?

Appreciate the help guys!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xsjado

yo, well theres enough shops mention in a lot of the threads for you to be able to suss out a few anyway. But, to give you a heads up ;)

wreckless skate shop can get anything in. afaik, the do a special service of hunting down the hard to find products and on cheap wheels, affordable to the ones you could remortgage for!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 JCskatepunk

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you planning on making out of all those wheels?

Advertisement