Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online game

Options
  • 31-03-2010 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I have never played online game, but i think it is interesting, but i'm afraid of becoming an addict. what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i think if it is in your nature that you have an addictive personality then yes
    I have played online games whether it be MMORPG or FPS but i always prefer the single player games
    I sign up to games like WoW,Conan or Warhammer but i lose interest after about 2 months or less
    The shooters like Team Fortress 2 or Call of Duties are great for a quick blast now and again
    But as you see all the time about peoples marriages breaking up or people actually dying because they spend so much time playing online
    so it's up to you to decide if you have an addictive side to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

I have never played online game, but i think it is interesting, but i'm afraid of becoming an addict. what do you think?

I think you're acting the b*llix

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Sounds like Yoda has found the internet if you ask me....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement