Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Schneider is preforming in Vicar street...

• 31-03-2010 3:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

on Friday July 2nd. The tickets are €28. I've heard his shows can be a little risque (just to warn anyone who might be easily offended). I wasn't sure if this should go in the Dublin forum or this one so I decided on this one because Rob is an actor. Please just let me know if I should move it.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I think i'd Rather Slash my Penis with a stanly knife and Wash it with vinager...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

People actually pay money to see this guy?

*Checks to see what planet I'm on*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Dee durp dee durp dee diddlely durp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

"Heh-heh, Rob Schneider was an animal. Then he was a woman. And now, Rob Schneider is -- A COMEDIAN! And he's about to find out -- that filling Vicar St -- is harder than it looks! Rob Schneider is -- THE COMEDIAN! Rated PG-13."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i wonder if he'll sell enough or go the same way as samantha mumba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

484736778_a2b731e35f.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

bonerm wrote: »
    "Heh-heh, Rob Schneider was an animal. Then he was a woman. And now, Rob Schneider is -- A COMEDIAN! And he's about to find out -- that filling Vicar St -- is harder than it looks! Rob Schneider is -- THE COMEDIAN! Rated PG-13."

This thread is already funnier than the gig will be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

All hatred (and there is a lot of that, especially from me... the cnut) aside, are there enough people in this country who know who Schneider is to go see his show? He's not exactly threatening the A list. Or the B list... possibly not even the C list. I think most people would barely recognise him from the roles Adam Sandler seems to throw at him out of pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

Dancor wrote: »
    484736778_a2b731e35f.jpg

Rob Schneider is The Stapler Rated PG 13 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I would think that thanks to South Park a lot of people know who he is.

Plus he has been in all those Adam Sandler films, in minor roles...but still in them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know I'd nearly pay to go see him because I know there'd be a few people there who'd verbally rip him a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

This is the only clip I can find of him doing anything close to stand up.

Must admit, I smiled at some of it.
    But it might have been the 1989 humour that got me.

He's still shite though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Heh heh, I found this old pic I did of Rob.

terminator2postercopy.jpg

The horror!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I'd almost go to this for the afterparty. (Almost.) Last time he was in town (with Adam Sandler), a couple of my mates met them in a club in town. Apparently they spent the whole night chatting with everyone and buying round after round of drinks....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

bonerm wrote: »

Oi :D
    I did this joke already in this thread :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Moved this over from the Film forum. Should fit in better here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You just know that there'll be a load of people there going "De derp de derp" all night long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

phasers wrote: »
    You just know that there'll be a load of people there going "De derp de derp" all night long!

If I was going, I'd be one of them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

grimm2005 wrote: »
    If I was going, I'd be one of them :D

count me in.

Advertisement