Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to avoid cheating?

Options
  • 31-03-2010 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

How to avoid cheating when playing RPG of Warcraft? I hate it a lot, but i can do nothing. who can give some advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Theres a strategy/warcraft/starcraft forum:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=164

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

How to avoid cheating when playing RPG of Warcraft? I hate it a lot, but i can do nothing. who can give some advice?

Then why the f*ck do you play it?

I've realised this is my 944th post.

At the rate this guys asking questions I'll easily hit the 1000 mark by the end of the day.

Woo hoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

smooch71 wrote: »
    Then why the f*ck do you play it?

I've realised this is my 944th post.

At the rate this guys asking questions I'll easily hit the 1000 mark by the end of the day.

Woo hoo!!

Your e-penis will be huge then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

He's probably just a kid that found boards and is just asking some questions, give him a break, he's new.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Actually I take that back, some of his other posts suggest he was in college and so on. I dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Actually I take that back, some of his other posts suggest he was in college and so on. I dunno...

Dude dont be so naive its an obvious but very **** troll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement