Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Weather

Options
  • 31-03-2010 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Whats in store on East coast on Friday. Was planning on doing a long cycle over Wicklow Gap etc. Any idea if it will be dry dont mind about the cold
    Getting conflicting forecasts, RTE saying will be wet but www.windfinder.com which I find accurate saying will be dry
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Poster King

I think The Wicklow gap is currently impassable due to snow, check aaroadwatch.ie or Wicklow County Council Website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

I've looked at the 9 day charts 4 times over the past 24 hours and they have changed significantly each time.

Earlier this morning they predicted decent weather from Monday and now the model has changed to storm like conditions.

I think it will be extremely difficult to forecast more than 2 days in advance accuratey in current conditions.

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/avnpanel1.html

Friday is looking cold, so wicklow gap will still be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Easter Weather Forecast

One person says to the other

Pity the weathers so crap we could go for a walk.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

as a well known outdoorist use to say:" there is no such things as bad weather for walking, just people being ill-equipped" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just need a few decent hours on Easter Saturday to sell... Last weekend was not good.... Just a few hours is all....

Off now until Easter; the Sacred Triduum takes precedence over all else, including weather, in this House.

Blessings and peace .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

whats the outlook beyond next Monday i really need the back garden to dry up:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

beyond monday slightly milder and less wet and perhaps a bit more settled after midweek but a long way off yet

Advertisement