Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Ross/Conor] Problems with access to boards.ie with my ip

Options
  • 31-03-2010 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello.
    I have problems connecting to boards.ie site with my ip which is 212.142.84.234 The page just loads and loads and after 2 minutes of loading I get message which says that there are problems connecting to this site etc(as if the site was offline).

I tried even pinging boards.ie but got no response.

I am writing this from friend's pc atm,and I can access boards.ie with my account with no problems,I have had only this account on boards.ie so I guess I would receive some kind of pm from administrator or moderator if this would be a case of ip ban of some sort.

I hope you can help me in sorting this problem out.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Boards.ie does not do IP bans anymore, so I would say it is unlikely that that is the problem.

I will mark this thread for the attention of Conor/Ross to see if they can give an opinion on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Since the attack, there have been a few IP bans put in place. You're caught in one of them. I'll take this to PM to explain.

Advertisement