Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fma Brotherhood Coming to Bluray!

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I cant wait.
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is going to be released on 23/08/2010 with RRP of £34.99
    14230090x.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

\o/

Oh wait, I don't have a Blu-Ray drive. ;-;

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

13 episodes... Okay, that'll do.
    Although the opening is the weakest part...

Hurm. Might wait for part two.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

lads how did ye find this season ? i watched all the older stuf and loved it. is this worth the watch ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wildwildwest

awhir wrote: »
    lads how did ye find this season ? i watched all the older stuf and loved it. is this worth the watch ?

This is not a new season. This is how the story was meant to be. During the original airing of the Anime, the Manga was not complete. So the Studio made up there own story and ending which is completely different to that of the actual manga. So from about the point where The brothers first meet Greed, the the part where the story changes.
    This series, follows the manga completely. Only the first few episodes are used to retell the first part which you would have seen in the first anime series. After that it changes completely from what you have seen before and follows what the story should have been. Its hugely better the first anime series.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Well I've been downloading the series obviously as it's awesome , however that's also what made me want to buy the bluray the second it was announced . There is a big difference between 1080p video running at 20 mb nitrate and a 720p video running at 1 mb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement