Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture

• 31-03-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm on the market for some funky furniture for a new business my partner is opening (waiting room chairs but funky type ones).

I'm wondering if you can recommend any furniture stores in limerick city to check out. I'm penciled in to check out Casey's on the raheen roundabout and am driving from Galway.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I'm not sure of any in the city, but there is a place in Newcastlewest (on the left as you come in from the Abbeyfeale side) with the funkiest looking furniture I've ever seen.

Every time I pass it, I'm bamboozled as to how it survives in such a small town.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭damalo

thanks - think that's http://www.objekt.ie/index.html

picked up a few more from a search about. Should keep me busy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

objekt is the place for ya, but beware, its pricey. I love to browse in there but stil havent found the winning lotto ticket that would allow me buy the stuff I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

You could try Instore in City East retail park...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I reckon 5 years later the OP has found something in the meantime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement