Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing Munster rugby Good Friday

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are pubs opening and showing the Munster/Leinster match on Good Friday? Not looking for drink just to watch the match.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seanfarrelly23

I heard The Bank in Dame Street Dublin is open on Good Friday and are serving food. They should be showing the match

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

In Cork City?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Ya, id also like anawers to this question. I can say for sure that the rochestown inn is closed and so is the east village. Let's narrow this down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

St. Columba's Hall (Tinny Shed) in Douglas will be open I think, I'll get back to you with a definate.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Thats a members only club btw.

• Advertisement

Yea they are pretty strict on that night. My buddy used to work there but he moves on so ice no idea hieroglyphics get threw now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Tinny Shed gets strict around Good Friday alright. If you are a member of Douglas Rugby club or know anyone who is you should be grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for the tips everyone, prob won't get to watch it, was only enquiring on behalf of my partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭henryd65

The Wilton Bar in Wilton is open.

You sure?
    Thx!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

St. Columba's Hall (Tinny Shed) in Douglas will be open I think, I'll get back to you with a definate.
    Update on this:
    Its open to members of DRFC (me :D), and members of the Golf society.
    Members are allowed one guest in with them I think.

For everyone else its 10 euro at the door, until the place is packed out.

Advertisement