Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo Penalty Glitch

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

I have never won a penalty playing against the computer. Despite ridiculous hacks on me I just do not get penalties. The game is so stupid in this regard. I can only take penalties in training mode FFS
    Anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

I dont think its a glitch. Although getting hacked doesnt usually get you a penalty it can happen. I've had 8 penalties in 864 games. Its ridiculous but sometimes ya do get them. I've had it work in my favour in some games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Funny I was just about to moan about this too in the main Pro Evo thread.

255 games. 0 penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

I agree that defenders get away with alot in the box. Anthing but a sliding challenge from behind seems to be fine.

Does anyone else find the whole penalty shooting situation bizarre? I tend to stick them down the middle after I was missing 4 out of 5.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Why did they change it? penalty takin is terrible in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ccfcian

I got my second penalty last night, the first was a few days after the game was released. The thing is though, i was looking back at the replay and it looked like my player was fouled outside the box.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I hate the way when you go to shoot, and the power bar is up, the computer can hack you down and get away with it. That irks me the most about the entire game! I'll have to start diving again I think

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

I keep meaning to practice then forget! I have got a few though, maybe 8/9 in 900 games. It was said before though it can be to your advantage at times ;)

300-plus games, 8 ML seasons, 1 penalty....

And no red careds for me or the CPU opponent either..

Love the game, but that is disappointing

I got my first ever penalty last night. 276 games in.

Missed :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Do dives ever work?

• Advertisement

Tried once, got booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

fullstop wrote: »
    Do dives ever work?
    Tried once, got booked.

It's all about timing; a quick change of direction as you get to a defender

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

I must try that so, only timed i ever dived i got booked too. It did look like a blatantly rubbish dive tho.

Advertisement