Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XBOX Live redeem code problems?

• 31-03-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

any experiencing problems with their redeem code been accepted, i purchased mine 24 hours ago for the stimulus package and it has yet to work. . . .:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

did ya try it through there web site xbox.com

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dirdeen

sure did, ye see i didnt actually get the stimulus package i went and bought 2100 points which is the same effect or that really. just noticed there on the xbox site they are saying

'Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox LIVE subscriptions'

pretty annoying considering. . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some info here

not a annoying as ordering 1200 points and geting no reply untill a few mins agao telling me that they where out of stock and that il be another 14 -20 hrs before there back in

that sucks naughto, but sure at the rate im going i my points wont be accepted till then!! ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

i just ordered the points through the console. 1000pts for12e. had few points not being used so was able get stimulus pack. got points straight away and download took10mins. all good to go

just back from sweded my god the women are unreal the **** bank is full to the neck.still no codes for the maps emailed them there to cancle the order they emailed me back saying that i would get a full refund so thats nat to bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Airsoft_Invent

i had some problems too, though it was just a typo

so it turns out when i set up my live account i wasn't able to change the country from the united states to ireland. apparently the redeem codes you buy over here are done so that they only work in the country/part of the world that they were bought in. silly for not copping onto this but it took me ages to get sorted, some people working in helpdesks are idiots.

basically i had to set up a new xbox live account (because you can't change your country once you set up your account) add the redeem points and download the stimulus package!! pretty annoying but got there in the end, must say xbox support on twitter were very helpful!!

Advertisement