Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcat

• 31-03-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a wristband tattoo this week. I got my last tattoo done in Temple Bar and I was quite happy with it. My friend's little sister is getting her scaffold done this week and I would like to get my tattoo done at the same time. We've all been pierced at Wildcat in Stephen's Green and found them to be great so we're taking her there. Has anyone gotten tattooed there? Is there anyone particularly good at lettering? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

I got a tattoo done by kris a few weeks ago and am very very very happy with it. mine was a more abstract, tribally design, so im not sure how good he is at script, but from what ive seen and experienced, hes a very good artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 samtastic

I've gotten all mine done there and I love them all, although my biggest was done by Jani who doesn't work there anymore but the guys who are there now all seem pretty decent.
    ddef wrote: »
    I got a tattoo done by kris a few weeks ago and am very very very happy with it. mine was a more abstract, tribally design, so im not sure how good he is at script, but from what ive seen and experienced, hes a very good artist.

Oh i'm getting something on my leg done by him on saturday, never seen his work so good to know someone was pleased with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The other city center Wildcat branch is excellent too

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I got a small'ish tattoo off Jani in wildcat, hes your man if your looking for a real good tattoo artist.

**Not sure if Jani still works there, I seen him in prime tattoo on Dame St. a good few times**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 samtastic

Jani is gone now has been for a year or so unfortunately, he's been in Zulu, Prime tattoo and now he's in Artcore Tattoo on wicklow street :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement