Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanted: Car rack

• 31-03-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

hi
    if anyone is looking to off load a car rack for audi a3, i ll take it off them. 1or 2 bikes

No toe bar offers please. Can collect in Dublin

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

I have one of those Aldi bike racks if it's of any use to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭rothar man

Hi Harry
    Thx for the comeback? i presume it is still in good working order...but how is the overall fit/security

did you use it on a saloon or hatch?

where are you based? and how much? could pick up on friday in dublin...

thx again

rothar man wrote: »
    Hi Harry
    Thx for the comeback? i presume it is still in good working order...but how is the overall fit/security

did you use it on a saloon or hatch?

where are you based? and how much? could pick up on friday in dublin...

thx again

I had it fitted to a saloon. TBF it is only really a cheap thing, but was able to carry 2 bikes easily and can be thrown on easily enough. I'm not sure how well it'll fit the A3 but it's in perfect order.

I think they were 40 new in Aldi, would you be okay with 20?

I'm on Northside, am working Friday but will be around at the weekend and Monday. If you want you can call over, try it out and if you're happy with it take it then?

yeah in drumcondra myself,

i ll try and call to you monday then and if it fits and is secure i ll give you 20

can you pm me your mob num/address and a time that suits, say monday round 6/7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

This deal all done and dusted, yea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi,
    If rothar man dose not want it ill have a look at it.
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mtbdude74

I have a set of thule roofbars that might fit your A3. It has a thule 750 footpod and black square bars. Check out the thule website to double check fit, if you're interested. Also selling a thule bicycle carrier for the roof bars. Nick

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

How much for the Rack and the Carrier?

This deal all done and dusted, yea?

Nope, still have it. PM if interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

Just PM'd you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mtbdude74

40 for the thule footpod and bars; 70 for the thule bike carrier

harry
    i ll take the rack for 20, you never came back to me with address...i m in drumcondra, can collect tonight

rothar man wrote: »
    harry
    i ll take the rack for 20, you never came back to me with address...i m in drumcondra, can collect tonight

I'm so sorry, I thought I had messaged you and was waiting for you to come back to me, but just checked and I never sent it. I've already made the arrangements with Austinbyrne for tomorrow. Apologies, totally my fault.

Advertisement