Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening garage on road out to Moycullen - reviews?

Options
  • 31-03-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

One of the guys in work was talking about a new garage that has opened out near Moycullen that only opens in the evening.
    Sounds handy, as I hate being without my car during the day and/or having to organise to get to a garage before 6 o clock etc.

Anyone know anything about this place, or who is running it or labour costs etc?

any info on it would be gladly received,

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Sounds like a good idea. Servicing or repairing cars in the evening is a good move and obviously being done by someone who has a day job as well. If that what it takes, then so be it. Would also be interested to find out who is doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 miss polly

Im not sure of the guys full name... its something Sullivan/O' Sullivan!

Dont know anyone who went there but its seems to be doing a bomb, always full of cars ! Its open Saturdays too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

anyone got any reviews of this place yet? My cars in need of a service!

Advertisement