Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder Cork - New House

Options
  • 31-03-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I am looking for builders in cork city or close to build a 2500 sq ft two storey house. This site is in the city with easy development. Planning is already granted. I have full specifications and drawings from the architect. Any recommended builders in Cork city? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrshappy

Did you find anyone - I am also looking and would be interested to hear how you got on

Guess that's a no then:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

<snip>seem to be fairly busy with work at the moment. They were the 2 companies which were recommended to me by quite a few people when we were thinking of going the building contractor route. <snip> were a good bit cheaper too from the quotes which I received

Thanks bikerboy - had <snip> recommended to me and contacted them for quote so will also check out the other company as well

Thanks again, hoping to get 3 quotes before we decide who to use

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

Lads sorry about the delay, my build is just finishing up and so far it can't have gone better.

I can't recommend <snip> enough, great price (cheaper than<snip>) and onsite almost every day to oversee all the work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

I've heard good reports of <snip> aswell, they did win contractor of the year last year.
    <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

With <snip>you just want to be careful speccing out exactly what you want, I've heard to get extra's in the middle of the build can be quite pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Belle2014

Hi we got a quote from ~read the forum charter ~ in cork recently has anyone here used them within the lays year or so? Really would like to hear people's experiences

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Corkman11

Belle2014 wrote: »
    Hi we got a quote from ~read the forum charter ~ in cork recently has anyone here used them within the lays year or so? Really would like to hear people's experiences

You got a quote from <snip> ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

read the forum charter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 connysnoops

Hey just saw this thread. would appreciate any info anyone has as i am planning on building in the next few months . any private info would be great. looking for good builders and any experiences with builders ye may have used. PM me with names. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Corkman11

Hey just saw this thread. would appreciate any info anyone has as i am planning on building in the next few months . any private info would be great. looking for good builders and any experiences with builders ye may have used. PM me with names. Thanks

-snip-

no adds thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement