Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[DVDF] Bad Company 2 Servers

Options
  • 31-03-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello all,

I like to say hello to you lot,I intend jumping into the TiG Server (it's been favourited) but just thought I'd explain myself here first.

www.DVDF.org

If any you guys are looking for a game feel free to hop into one of our 24/7 Bad Company 2 servers,we have just opened the hardcore server to satisfy the needs of the more 'elite' Battlefield soldier. :rolleyes:

[DVDF]Bad Company 2 (Softcore)
    [DVDF]Bad Company 2 (Hardcore)

We are a mainly PC based, no nonsense,'mature' (in some cases decrepit:D) multigaming clan,none of yer consoles or easily offended types need look.We have been playing/drinking since before CoDUO through CoD2/4-BF2-Arma2-OpFP2.

We kick/ban for Jihading/bunnyhopping/spawnraping and general bollockology and at the moment we have our resident genius writing a fullbodied Rcon to help us present a better game for all (that includes swearing and autobalancing :))

If yer on,say Hello - if you see me,give me a shout

Cheers

[DVDF]Masrok

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Todave wrote: »
    We kick/ban for Jihading
    To confirm: this is C4 quad bike, C4 chopper, or all things todo with C4'ing (including throwing C4 at building to demolish them)?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Guess you won't be playing there then syco! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I wont be attending this new server....HARDCORE mode for ELITE players? How do you come to that conclusion, one hit kills for absolute noobs with virtually any weapon and no kill cam to encourage snipers and rocket noobs.

HARDCORE mode should really be normal mode with normal damage without spotting and map.

I played about 5 games on hardcore servers where absolute CRAP players dominate with the M45 sniper rifles.

No thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

the_syco wrote: »
    To confirm: this is C4 quad bike, C4 chopper, or all things todo with C4'ing (including throwing C4 at building to demolish them)?

Bloody hell I had better stay away from there.

I C4 everything (especially if I am left behind when the points move on) watching a pre-prepared heli fall in flames just when they think it is safe to start firing is a particularly proud moment for me, and I dont intend to survive when I c4 a tank. I stick it and explode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I must agree about noobcore mode, just like COD4 noobcore and MW2 noobcore it totally takes away the need for different weapons as any weapon will kill with one shot.
    Its beyond pathetic how they even label this hardcore.

Im well aware of DVDF clan, having played many a fps game on your servers and you guys on my old [G.F.F] clans servers :)

While i dont recognise your tag DVDF when i gamed with them were a decent bunch.
    Not sure if any of the old school are still about?
    HardTarget and Debs spring to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Todave

Dcully wrote: »
    I must agree about noobcore mode, just like COD4 noobcore and MW2 noobcore it totally takes away the need for different weapons as any weapon will kill with one shot.
    Its beyond pathetic how they even label this hardcore.

Im well aware of DVDF clan, having played many a fps game on your servers and you guys on my old [G.F.F] clans servers :)

While i dont recognise your tag DVDF when i gamed with them were a decent bunch.

Yup HT and Debs are still there ,and all of the rest.

The GFF guys were a good laugh,and some still haunt us.:eek:

I'd have to disagree with the 'noobcore' comments but hey,you pay and play the way you want ,the invitation stands if anyone wants a bash;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HardTarget

Dcully wrote: »

Hi Mas, to be fair at the time of the original post all was good.........until recently. Now to answer Cullys question. Nope neither myself or Debs will have NOTHING to do with the DVDF along with ex [DVDF] members Flatliner, Oz and Skully. So where are you playing these days Cully and what games? Most of us are playing on the PBC and sometimes the OAP servers, great bunch and good servers.

Games currently playing, well it's either Black Ops or BFBC:2, although most of us have recently been playing Homefront. :eek: Looking forward to BF:3 and Red Orchestra 2 :) If you ever fancy a game of COD:UO try jumping on the JPC UO server again another friendly bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I wonder what my ping would be like connecting from seattle?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

HardTarget wrote: »
    Hi Mas, to be fair at the time of the original post all was good.........until recently. Now to answer Cullys question. Nope neither myself or Debs will have NOTHING to do with the DVDF along with ex [DVDF] members Flatliner, Oz and Skully. So where are you playing these days Cully and what games? Most of us are playing on the PBC and sometimes the OAP servers, great bunch and good servers.

Games currently playing, well it's either Black Ops or BFBC:2, although most of us have recently been playing Homefront. :eek: Looking forward to BF:3 and Red Orchestra 2 :) If you ever fancy a game of COD:UO try jumping on the JPC UO server again another friendly bunch.

You will rarely if ever find me playing that POS black ops, the series is pathetic since cod4 imo.
    I do still enjoy BC2 however, might see you on there sometime mate.
    BF3 and RO2 should be great :)

Advertisement