Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted: various guns, not necessarily working.

Options
  • 31-03-2010 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hello,
    Looking for airsoft or replica guns, they will primarily be used for a short film and then hung on a wall at home. The function of the guns is not too important, but the aesthetics are, ie they must look realistic.
    Metal will be favoured, but please put up what you got, and an asking price with photos. Im based in Dublin.
    Particularly looking out for AR rifles such as ak47, ak74, m16s, something like that and SMGs such as skorpion.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

For Sale - KJW M700 GAS SNIPER CUSTOM PAINT JOB
    KJW M700 Gas Sniper

comes fitted with tightbore barrel, 2 x 10 rd gas mags, scope and custom tigerstripe paint job

Purchased from team mate 220 euros willing to sell for 200

was chrono'd at 305 fps prior to purchase (fps is determined by weather conditions, ie cold, and gas reaction to same)

was skirmished once by previous owner and never by myself

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=068fd4903f that link should work for pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

hi there i have 2 bolt action sniper rifles for sale
    first is a steyr ssg comes with an extra mag approx fps is 285/290 selling for E90

second is a sauer sa1 comes with 1 mag and scope approx fps is 285/290 selling for E130

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

Iv a realsword type 56c which is basically an ak 47,its not working at the moment but its probably has the most realistic look and feel of any airsoft gun out there. Its all metal and has a real wood foregrip. Iv had it hanging on the wall as a replica myself. Im looking for 250.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mrbruno

duffyer wrote: »
    Iv a realsword type 56c which is basically an ak 47,its not working at the moment but its probably has the most realistic look and feel of any airsoft gun out there. Its all metal and has a real wood foregrip. Iv had it hanging on the wall as a replica myself. Im looking for 250.

any pictures? bear in mind you can get a brand new wood and metal ak47 for 220 on eirsoft.

Narniashooter that pic link isnt working for me, just brings me to facebook home page.

philly50 thanks for reply but its more the ARs and semi autos im looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

You wont get one like this, i got pics on my own add, sorry i cant post a link as im using a ps3, but il move the add to the first page so you can hav a look

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey man I have a full metal 416 sitting at home, needs a new motor and a few other internals, some got used to repair my main aeg, i'll let it go for around 220 if oyur interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

Lads, by the look of it, this fella aint looking for expensive functioning AEG's...

Id say old bodies with no gearboxes might be more up his alley...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mrbruno

Lads, by the look of it, this fella aint looking for expensive functioning AEG's...

Id say old bodies with no gearboxes might be more up his alley...

exactly.something realistic for the wall. and not too pricey, i love the look of duffyers 56c but i couldnt justify paying 250 for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

mrbruno wrote: »
    exactly.something realistic for the wall. and not too pricey, i love the look of duffyers 56c but i couldnt justify paying 250 for it.

No worries dude best of luck with the hunt anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 GREG_sNiPeZzz

Il trade a well L96 with scope/bipod-coustom tiger camo stripes and just few scratches. Or an mp5k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Might have what you are looking for here. A plastic m4- one of those kiddie airsoft guns. There's no way you can upgrade and skirmish it, but everything is where it should be aestheticswise. If interested, I can post a pic. You can have it for dirt cheap too (say 20 euros?) Thing is, I'm in Dublin 16 and cannot travel very far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

lads the last post here before today was april 2010.
    necro thread, locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement