Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GT Series 3 2010 model vs Giant Defy 2

• 31-03-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello,

I was just thinking of getting either Giant Defy 2 or GT Series 3 and I cant really decide. I have also seen the specs for the Kellys IRC 3.9 and it looks pretty impresive, but i cant find any reviews online. I was wondering if i could get some opinions on this please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

meduza wrote: »
    Hello,

I was just thinking of getting either Giant Defy 2 or GT Series 3 and I cant really decide. I have also seen the specs for the Kellys IRC 3.9 and it looks pretty impresive, but i cant find any reviews online. I was wondering if i could get some opinions on this please.

I took a chance a few months ago and went for the Kellys 3.9 over a Specialized Allenz and Defy. The only problem after 2000km is a loose spoke that I had to tighten. I use it in all weather on a 44km round trip through the city centre to citywest over pot holes, luas lines etc. The tyres are good and I've only had a pinch flat or two. The ride is relatively smooth and I found the fit much better for me than other brands. I don't think I'd change anything on it at the moment. For the money it's an excellent bike.

Advertisement