Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lc geography higher level

Options
  • 31-03-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get Sue Honan's sample answer book? (She is the author of 'Planet and People'). I am willing to pay for it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I bought it at my local Eason for 14.99. Took a while for me to find it since it was camouflaged among other colourful books.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭IfUSeekAmy

Is that like a really good revision book / better..?

If it is I'm interested. Can't bring myself to look at Unit1. I'll die of boredom. Physical Geography. Ahm, no, thank you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It's more of a sample answer book than a revision book, per se.

I got it in one of the schoolbook shops in Dundalk, for €14.99. I think it's good, but I don't think it would be enough in isolation to study for the LC - you would have to refer to your book as well.

It's called "Exam Skills Geography" by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

i ordered it, thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement