Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another co-op question

Options
  • 31-03-2010 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering did anyone here attend the co-op talks for first year humanities students on the wednesday of rag week? If anyone did could they let me know any information they were given, don't know what kind of co-op I can do with english and history and can I go abroad? Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

He mainly went on about English teaching jobs in places like Ghana and Argentina. I can't remember everything right now.

An email was sent out this morning with all the details and the powerpoint slides. If you don't have it for whatever reason, I can PM you the details

We have to have our CV done by the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Coop megathread sceptre/peteee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

Mindkiller wrote: »
    He mainly went on about English teaching jobs in places like Ghana and Argentina. I can't remember everything right now.

An email was sent out this morning with all the details and the powerpoint slides. If you don't have it for whatever reason, I can PM you the details

We have to have our CV done by the 17th

Thanks a mil Mindkiller, got the email thanks, went through all of it, looks great! I would love to do English teaching in Argentina, hope I don't need to know Spanish in advance to do it!

Advertisement