Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kristall weissen (wheat beer)

• 31-03-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

Does anybody know of any off licences in the dublin (preferably south city areas) area that stock this?
    I started drinking it in germany, then discovered that the porterhouse have a small collection of it, but am just wondering if theres anywhere i can get it to keep a few bottles of it in my fridge :D
    I know erdinger make it too, but cant picture it being on the shelves in tesco!

the likes of Schneider,Weihenstephan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Most of the decent beer offies (green pins on this map) will have a kristall weiss of some sort. Superquinn usually has the Schneider one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

theres a superquinn near enough to me, ill give that a shot.
    thanks for the map, bookmarked :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I think Deveneys in Dundrum stock it. If not, ask them they are very obliging about getting in stock on request.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

tesco stocks weihanstephaner

Advertisement